• Advertisement

Fastest Mining Guide 1-375

Fastest Mining Guide 1-375

Postby dammiisoldi » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 am

This guide will explain to you how to level your mining from 1 to 375 as quick as possible.

The first thing you want to do before starting is to buy a mining pick. You might also want to buy some cheap green gloves at AH, and enchant them with +5 mining.

Another thing you would want to have is an add-on which tracks the veins you mine. Examples: Cartographer (recommended), CT_MapMod.

Mining 1 to 65: Mine copper in the following areas; Dun Morogh (Alliance) and Durotar (Horde). Copper is everywhere here. Don't forget to buy the Journeyman mining skill, so you'll be able to level mining to 150.

Mining 66 - 125: Mine Incendicite - go to the Wetlands and find Thelgan Rock (it's near the entrance to Dun Algaz). There is a cave there, that is full of spiders and a quest ore called Incendicite. This is an Alliance only quest, but Horde can still mine the ore. The ore itself is not worth anything, so but you will easily skill up towards 125. Don't forget to buy the Expert mining skill, so you'll be able to level mining to 225.

Mining 126 - 175: Mine Iron and Gold - I recommend Alterac Mountains, however it is also possible to go to Desolace, Ashenvale, Stranglethorn, Arathi and Badlands. If you get much gold ore, you can smelt them at around skill 160 to skill up to 175.

Mining 176 - 250: Mine Mithril and Truesilver - Highperch in Thousand Needles is a great place to mine Mithril and Iron while working up your mining skill. Badlands also offers a few good locations to hit up for mithril. The best place in Badlands by far is Lethlor Ravine, where all the dragon whelps are at. When you reach skill level 200, you should go and train Artisan mining skill,

Mining 251 - 300: Mining Thorium and Dark Iron - The best places are probably Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge. Both places are filled with veins. When you've reached 300, you should get going to Outland to train Master artisan skill.

Mining 300 - 330: Mining Fel Iron - If you look at your map you should see the peninsula which the Dark Portal is located on. It's pretty big, and there aren't any mobs on it. However, it's filled with veins, which should make you skill up quickly.

Mining 330 - 375: Mining Fel Iron and Adamantite - You should now move to Nagrand, which has quite many Fel Iron and Adamantite mines. When you reach skill level 355 you should be able to mine all the Rich adamantite as well.

Earn Gold

There are a few profitable methods:

o Prospecting: You get a Jewel crafter to prospect all of your ores. This will give you valuable gems which you can sell on the Auction House.

o Smelting: You smelt all the ores yourself and sell the bars on the Auction House.

o Smithing: Get a blacksmith to create level 65+ items which you can either sell directly or disenchant, whatever pays best. You should check which of these are the most profitable on your realm, as the prices vary from server to server.

Are you discovering the fascinating game of World of Warcraft? Be sure to check out my recommended guides below:

dammiisoldi

Advertisement

Return to Online Gaming